Founder and President - has more than 30 years of experience in global apparel sourcing, with specific success in developing new manufacturing resources. In the 1980's, she developed sources in the rapidly growing apparel markets of Southern Europe. Later, she gathered extensive experience throughout Asia, and most recently developed sources in Central and Southern America for a major U.S. apparel wholesaler. She has extensive leadership and team-building experience gathered by directing effective sourcing and production organizations.
Product Development & Sourcing Team
- Work with U.S. customers on fabric, garment and trim product development
- Create a sourcing strategy for each customer based on their individual needs
- Negotiate price and terms
- Ensure all specifications and deadlines are met
- Update customers on development from lab dips and strike-offs through sampling and finished garment delivery
- Source any necessary trims, embellishments, labels, or hang tags
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the sourcing, development and production process
Production Management & Technical Team
- Facilitate and ensure that all products meet and maintain our rigorous quality standards both on-site in Lima and in San Francisco
- Issue and track purchase orders to ensure customer’s production deadlines are met
- Communicate in-process production to customer in the form of weekly WIPs
- Ensure that the factory executes garment construction, specifications and fabric quality.
- On-site in Lima, Peru for in-line and final inspections at 2.5 AQL